aijcast is a weekly podcast hosted by Marthame Sanders. Featuring artists from a variety of media, we explore the connections between the artist and their art, their sources of and hopes for inspiration, and how it all tries to make the world a better place.Read More
Marthame Sanders is an Atlanta-based dad, artist, and pastor. A graduate of Yale University and the University of Chicago, Marthame has served in ministry as international mission staff, youth director, and solo pastor. aijcast is his latest project, seeking to unite his passion for faith, art, and justice. Marthame and his wife, Elizabeth, keep busy parenting their two sons, ages 7 and 11, who are awesome but—let’s be honest—kind of immature. Marthame enjoys writing music, improvising on stage, and the fact that his two sons give him cover to play with Legos®. He will tell anyone who will listen (and some who won’t) about the documentary film series he and Elizabeth produced. Unfortunately, his bragging undermines his “street cred.”Read More
Al Mudeif is aijcast's engineer/producer. Al's background includes work at several radio stations, recording studios, concert venues, and record companies. Among his credits is production work on the Chicago rock compilation CD 100 Watts. His passions include the taste of authentic pizza, the smell of record stores, the feeling of well-made movies, and the memory of his beloved dog Chip. For reasons he's unwilling to share, Al spends most of the year in Georgia.Read More
aijcast is proud to partner with:
- Stephanie M. Eley Photography, providing professional photography services for aijcast.
- Okorie Johnson, whose original composition can be heard as our calendar music.
- Positive Arts Movement. aijcast is the official podcast of PAM.
- 1001 New Worshiping Communities Movement of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)., providing resourcing and training to aijcast.
- New Church Development Commission of the Presbytery of Greater Atlanta, providing logistical and moral support to aijcast.